On the last week, I had some work to do. Afterward, I wanted to try out my skills at Blender, a free 3D manipulation program, which I had a look at some time ago.
So, I continued following a (written!) tutorial, and when I finished it, started looking for some stuff required to do this. This concept was in my head for a while. The textures may change, but right now, I'm pretty surprised of what I could do after 2 days and a half of work. It's my first entirely original Blender project.
I might tell more about it someday. Maybe if I change the textures... Right now, though, I think it makes a nice background.